Imagine 160 acres of beautiful pastures, woods, and gardens bursting with organic veggies that will be part of the evening’s dinner. Oh- and did we mention the adorable baby farm animals? It’s the ideal place to host your yoga retreat.
Why We’re Ideal for Yoga Retreats:
Whether this is the first retreat you’ve ever led, or you have hosted many, Pearlstone Center is a peaceful place immersed in nature that has been developed to offer the very best experience. Ridiculously healthy and tasty farm-to-table food–for all types of people. Do you have vegetarians in the group? Vegans? Folks that can’t have gluten? Got it covered. Our food is certified Kosher so our chefs are used to preparing food for some exacting requirements. We can tailor meals to whatever your group requires. This charming campus is conveniently located just 30 minutes from BWI International Airport and an hour from Washington D.C.
Green and Serene Surroundings:
How green is our valley? The National Wildlife Federation recognizes us an Official Certified Wildlife Habitat. And we are officially listed with the Maryland Green Registry. Part of our mission is conserving the Earth’s resources for future generations. Find peace and relax in the pool, gather beneath one of our three sheltered pavilions, and paddle around our 2-acre pond in our paddle boats and canoes.
Accommodations– comfortably rustic and no TV:
While we have free wi-fi, there are blissfully no TVs in the room.
- Three lodging styles to accommodate a range of preferences and budgets
- Linens, towels, and soap provided
- Handicap-accessible rooms
- 56 Rooms with a total of 230 beds sleep up to 306 with a head on every pillow
Retreat Center Facilities
- 10,000 sq. ft. of handicap-accessible meeting space
- Flexible meeting rooms with a range of shapes and sizes, capacity 10 to 300
- A vast inventory of chairs, tables, and AV equipment
- Items for practice including yoga mats and meditation cushions
- A vast inventory of chairs, tables, and linens
- An abundance of outdoor space including hiking trails, fields and meadows, a tranquil pond, campfire pit, and more
Overnight Retreat Packages
We offer all-inclusive packages that include Food Service, Meeting Space and Overnight Accommodations as detailed below.
- Food Service: Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast OR Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch (3 meals total) + 2 snacks each day throughout your stay
- Meeting Space: one (1) main meeting space and up to two (2) breakout space (depending on group size), from the start of the first meal to start of last meal.
- Overnight Accommodations: overnight lodging for each night of your Retreat, includes one set of linens & towels per person.
Weekend Retreat Packages
Our all-inclusive weekend packages include Food Service, Meeting Space and Overnight Accommodations as detailed below.
- Food Service: Weekend Retreat package includes Friday Dinner, Saturday Continental Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, (4 meals total) + 2 snacks throughout your stay.
- Meeting Space: Standard packages include one (1) main meeting space and two (2) breakout space (depending on group size), from the start of the first meal to start of last meal.
- Overnight Accommodations: Package includes two (2) night of overnight lodging for Friday and Saturday nights, includes one set of linens & towels per person.