Click Here to Download our Group Leader Handbook
We are delighted that your group has chosen the Pearlstone Center for your event. This booklet is intended to acquaint you with our facilities and to provide you with some of the options and alternatives available.
This workbook contains general information about use of our campus, descriptions of our conference facilities and lodging and a list of FAQ’s for successful conference planning.
As you read through this workbook if you have any questions or concerns, please contact your event coordinator directly by phone or email.
We are happy to assist you with all of your planning needs!
- 14 days from receipt of contract: Return signed contract & deposit of $1000 or $2,500 for exclusive groups. All non-profits must provide a copy of their 501 C-3 certificate.
- 90 Days prior to event: 50% of event balance owed along with Certificate of Liability from insurance company.
- 30 Days prior to event: Provide your event coordinator with your guaranteed minimum number of attendees; Provide draft of schedule and other plans.
- 14 Days prior to event: Provide event coordinator with your final number of attendees Finalize rooming list, dietary needs and set up plans.
- Day of retreat: Submit final balance.
- 14 Days after event: Any remaining payments owed; Provide any feedback or comments.