Our expansive campus offers 160 acres of rolling hills, meadows, nature trails, and spectacular sunsets. Our ample outdoor space boasts 3 pools, a lake with boating facilities, sports fields, and much more. Hire your favorite caterer, organize a potluck, or bring your charcoal grill for a cookout. In addition to the facilities and amenities listed below, we can help arrange for other entertainment such as Moon Bounces, Pony Rides, DJs, and Carnival Games.
We can accommodate groups from 30 to 2,500 with parking on site. Contact us to discuss parking options for groups larger than 2,500.
Campus Facilities Include:
- Pavilions: Gather beneath one of our three sheltered pavilions, each equipped with picnic tables and nearby restrooms
- Swimming Pools: 3 swimming pools offer slightly different swimming experiences depending on your preference. Locker rooms, showers and rest rooms are just steps away. Certified lifeguards are required at all times so pool use must be booked in advance
- Splash Pad: perfect for the little ones, jump through water jets from below and buckets of water falling from above
- Lake: Enjoy fun in the sun while you paddle on our two-acre pond! Use of our paddle boats and canoes with paddles as well as PFDs are included with rental. Certified lifeguards are required at all times so lake use must be booked in advance
- Sports Facilities & Playground: plenty of open space as well as fields for softball & soccer, basketball and volleyball courts. Athletic equipment is available to borrow with every rental at no extra cost.
- The Barn: a multi-purpose facility, a versatile indoor space which can be rented for a variety of banquets, meetings and events or as a back-up rain plan for your pavilion rental.
- Company Picnics
- Team Building And Training Events
- Music And Community Festival Events
- Church Or Synagogue Gatherings
- Family Reunions
- Birthday Parties
- Pools: Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Lake: Available for rental May to September
- Pavilion Rentals: Available April to October
- Zip Line & Ropes Course: Available all year round (weather dependent)
- All Group Rentals include exclusive use of a designated Pavilion and access to sports fields, playground & splash pad.
- Pavilion Rental rates with swimming vary based on pool/lake selection and start at $16 per person (minimum 100 guests)
- Special discounts may be available for Pavilion Rental with no pool use, inquire for availability & pricing
- Standard Event Time 11 am – 5 pm (swimming 12 pm – 4:30 pm). Extended time can be arranged for additional fees
Contact us for availability and a custom quote! Call 410-500-5417 or complete the form on the right.
When you chose Pearlstone Campus for your next event…
- Work with a dedicated event coordinator who will guide you through the planning process
- Experience outstanding hospitality and customer service from Event Staff during your event
- Select extra services for pre-planning or day of Event Coordination
- Ask us for our Preferred Vendors list for caterers, event equipment rentals, and additional entertainment ideas!