Our versatile facilities and flexible meeting spaces can accommodate a vast range of groups and events. From large lectures to small breakout sessions, formal receptions to informal gatherings, enjoy our modern facilities and natural surroundings.
RETREAT & CONFERENCE CENTER
The main building of the Retreat Center contains our Dining Room and 11 meeting spaces ranging in size. All food service in this building is offered exclusively through our on-site full service kosher kitchen. The Main Lobby is a welcoming and versatile space where guests have continuous access to our complimentary self-service Beverage Station with an assortment of coffees & teas, and each group is designated an area to run their event registration & check-in process as needed. If we are hosting more than one group, you may share spaces such as the Lobby and Dining Room with other guests; however your meeting space is designated exclusively for your use during your stay.
- All meeting rooms and common areas are handicapped accessible with complimentary WiFi
- 11 meeting spaces range in size with capacity from 10 to 300
- All spaces can be configured for maximum productivity and comfort with our vast inventory of chairs, tables, AV equipment, yoga mats, meditation cushions and various office supplies. We can special order or assist in arranging for rental of anything you need which we don’t already have
- Any room can be set up as a Prayer Space or for Religious Services; Jewish groups can request to use our Torah and a selection of siddurim and chumashim
- Access our Games Closet for an assortment of crafts, puzzles & board games to use during your stay, or enjoy a game of Foosball or Ping Pong!
- Groups with children and babies can request a space for a Play Room with an assortment of toys and books
- Main building hours and access to your meeting space is from 7 AM to 10 PM Sunday – Thursday and until 11 PM on Fridays & Saturdays; extended hours can be arranged in advance for an additional cost
- Lounges, located outside the main building near the Overnight Accommodations, are accessible by guests 24/7
OUTDOOR FACILITIES & RECREATION SPACES
Our expansive campus includes ample outdoor space which can be enjoyed by our Retreat Center guests or booked separately for Day Use events such as company picnics, church or synagogue gatherings, family reunions and birthday parties for groups up to 1,000. Hire your favorite caterer, organize a potluck, or bring your charcoal grill for a cookout (gas/propane grills are not permitted). In addition to the facilities and amenities listed below, we can help arrange for other entertainment such as Moon Bounces, Pony Rides, DJ’s, and Carnival Games.
- Pavilions: Gather beneath one of our three sheltered pavilions, each equipped with picnic tables and nearby restrooms
- Swimming Pools: We have 3 swimming pools which offer slightly different swimming experiences depending on your preference. Locker rooms, showers and rest rooms are just steps away. Certified lifeguards are required at all times so pool use must be booked in advance
- Pond: Enjoy fun in the sun while you paddle on our two-acre pond! Use of our Paddle Boats and Canoes with paddles as well as PFDs are included with rental. Certified lifeguards are required at all times so pond use must be booked in advance
- Sports Facilities & Playground: plenty of open space as well as fields for softball & soccer, basketball and volleyball courts as well as a 6-hole Frisbee Golf Course. Athletic equipment is available at no extra cost.
- The Barn: a multi-purpose facility, a versatile indoor space which can be rented for a variety of banquets, meetings and events or as a back-up rain plan for your pavilion rental.
In addition to the facilities and amenities detailed above, we have some other noteworthy features on our property which can add to your experience. See OUR CAMPUS for more information.